On November 4, 2020, Safe Harbor Cohasset Coalition & Health Imperatives Inc. hosted a Free Zoom Webinar: Social Media Boundaries.
During This Webinar, Presenters-
- Explained The Different Types Of Social Media That Exist & How Youth Engage
- Relayed The Importance Of Communication & Checking Your Child’s Social Media
- Discussed Signs Of Digital Dating Abuse, Sexting & Sending Of Illicit Pictures & Videos
- Provided Information About Cyber-bullying & Ways To Navigate Around It
- Provided Information About Brain Development Related To Youth Social Media Engagement
MEET THE PRESENTERS:
Katharine Tyler has a Masters in Counseling Psychology from Boston College and is licensed as a Mental Health Counselor in the state of Massachusetts. At Health Imperatives, Katharine acts as the Vice President of Violence Intervention and Prevention.
Brittany Badgett has a Masters in Clinical Psychology from Alabama Agricultural & Mechanical University. At Health Imperatives, Brittany serves as the Youth & Community Services Manager on the side of Violence Intervention & Prevention.
IN THE NEWS:
By WATD 95.9 News & Talk Radio, South Shore Massachusetts, November 2020
“Program Director Nicole Balaschi says 16% of students at the high school reported that social media was a significant form of stress. Guest speakers Katie Tyler and Brittany Badgett from Health Imperatives spoke about the importance talking to children about social media.”
Please CLICK HERE to continue…