New for the 2019-20 Academic Year!
Safe Harbor Cohasset Coalition’s SAFE HOMES Directory is about addressing the issues of youth access of alcohol in the community, which involves parents, guardians, merchants, and youth themselves. Parents pledge their commitment to joining other parents in providing a substance-free environment for our children in the following ways:
- Supervise youth at gatherings and parties at your home.
- Provide firm rules against youth possession of alcohol, tobacco or other drugs at your home.
- Monitor your children by knowing where they are going and who they are with.
- Provide a secure place in your home for alcohol, tobacco and prescription medications to prevent misuse.
- Talk to any parent or guardian of a child they personally see using alcohol, tobacco or other drugs.
*Please note, this is a new Directory for the 2019-20 Academic Year for Cohasset families. Please check back here in late September 2019 for access to our online SAFE HOMES Directory!