- Parents- Are you Feeling Prepared for the Teen Years?
- How can I help my children succeed?
- How can I encourage healthy behaviors in my pre-teen?
- How can I keep the lines of communication open?
These are just some of the questions we as parents and caregivers ask ourselves. Navigating adolescence certainly has it’s challenges. This workshop will prepare you and your family to face the challenges ahead.
GUIDING GOOD CHOICES is a parent workshop designed for people involved in the upbringing and education of children aged 9-14 years old. In this workshop you will get information on how to help your child(ren):
- Build communication skills with adults and each other
- Make good choices when faced with difficult situations
- Learn family bonding techniques that are fun for the whole family
2020 SPRING WORKSHOP DATES:
- March 17th
- March 24th
- March 31st (both sessions are pm from 5-7pm)
- April 7th
Choice of morning session (9:30-11:30am) or evening session (5:00-7:00pm), this workshop will be facilitated by Alison Bryan, LMHC and Nicole Balaschi, MPH. $15 per participant includes all training materials and light dinner/breakfast for all 4 classes. (Please email us at email@example.com after registration with any dietary restrictions.)
What Attendees Had to Say About This Workshop:
“This workshop has been a great opportunity to learn some skills to help address challenging behaviors in a family. I sincerely enjoyed learning from the other parents, especially those with older children, about issues that become difficult in middle school. It has been a great chance to try and tackle challenges by anticipating what lies ahead.”
“A very useful program with great facilitation! I look forward to putting the tools learned from this to building a stronger family.”