- Parents- Are you Feeling Prepared for the Teen Years?
- How can I help my children succeed?
- How can I encourage healthy behaviors in my pre-teen?
- How can I keep the lines of communication open?
These are just some of the questions we as parents and caregivers ask ourselves. Navigating adolescence certainly has it’s challenges. This workshop will prepare you and your family to face the challenges ahead.
GUIDING GOOD CHOICES is a parent workshop designed for people involved in the upbringing and education of children aged 9-14 years old. In this workshop you will get information on how to help your child(ren):
- Build communication skills with adults and each other
- Make good choices when faced with difficult situations
- Learn family bonding techniques that are fun for the whole family
Fall 2019 Session for the Guiding Good Choices Parent Workshop Class Schedule:
Thursday, September 26, 2019: 9:30-11:30am
Thursday, October 3, 2019: 9:30-11:30am
*Wednesday, October 9, 2019: 5:30-7:30pm *Evening session with child/children
Thursday, October 17, 2019: 9:30-11:30am
Thursday, October 24, 2019: 9:30-11:30am
Light Breakfast will be provided to all participants. Facilitators: Alison Bryan & Jane Higgins-Norton.