- Parents- Are you Feeling Prepared for the Teen Years?
- How can I help my children succeed?
- How can I encourage healthy behaviors in my pre-teen?
- How can I keep the lines of communication open?
These are just some of the questions we as parents and caregivers ask ourselves. Navigating adolescence certainly has it’s challenges. This workshop will prepare you and your family to face the challenges ahead.
Safe Harbor is pleased to offer Guiding Good Choices Parent Workshop to Cohasset families. Light Breakfast or light dinner will be provided to all participants. A $15 participation fee to cover the cost of materials will be collected during the first class. This fee will be returned upon completion of the workshop in the fifth week.
GUIDING GOOD CHOICES is a parent workshop designed for people involved in the upbringing and education of children aged 9-14 years old. In this workshop you will get information on how to help your child(ren):
- Build communication skills with adults and each other
- Make good choices when faced with difficult situations
- Learn family bonding techniques that are fun for the whole family
Wednesday Evenings 6:00PM-8:00PM Facilitator: Carmel Carlyle
February 27th, March 6th, March 13th (evening session with child/children), March 20th, March 27th
Thursday Mornings 9:30AM-11:30AM Facilitators: Alison Bryan & Jane Higgins-Norton
February 28th, March 7th, *March 13th (6pm evening session with child/children), March 21st, March 28th