Please Join Safe Harbor Cohasset Coalition & Health Imperatives Inc. for a Free Zoom Webinar: Social Media Boundaries
During This Webinar, Presenters Will
- Explain The Different Types Of Social Media That Exist & How Youth Engage
- Relay The Importance Of Communication & Checking Your Child’s Social Media
- Discuss Signs Of Digital Dating Abuse, Sexting & Sending Of Illicit Pictures & Videos
- Provide Information About Cyber-bullying & Ways To Navigate Around It
- Provide Information About Brain Development Related To Youth Social Media Engagement
- Provide Q & A At The End Of The Presentation
Meet The Presenters
Katharine Tyler has a Masters in Counseling Psychology from Boston College and is licensed as a Mental Health Counselor in the state of Massachusetts. At Health Imperatives, Katharine acts as the Vice President of Violence Intervention and Prevention.
Brittany Badgett has a Masters in Clinical Psychology from Alabama Agricultural & Mechanical University. At Health Imperatives, Brittany serves as the Youth & Community Services Manager on the side of Violence Intervention & Prevention.