September is National Recovery Month!
Please join SAMHSA for a free Webinar: Integration of Medication-Assisted Treatment in Treatment and Recovery Support. This webinar will focus on the effectiveness of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) and how integrating MAT in both treatment and recovery support settings is working to help individuals obtain and sustain recovery. This webinar will look at MAT services and the integration within clinical settings, the criminal justice system, recovery housing, and peer recovery support.
- Michele LaTour Monroe, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Kathleen Hoadland, LPC, CAADC, Specialty Grants Division, Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Cynthia Seivwright, MA, LCMHC, CQIA, Division Director, Vermont Department of Health, Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs, and Vermont’s Single State Authority
- Lauren Siembab, M.S., LADC, Connecticut Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Melisia L. Montaño, CPSW, Office of Peer Recovery and Engagement, Behavioral Health Services Division, New Mexico Human Services Department
WEBINAR CALL IN: 1-877-917-4909
Conference number: PWXW1623553
Audience passcode: 9267991
Participants can join the event directly at: https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=PWXW1623553&p=9267991&t=c